Hello and Welcome!
Welcome to Cornerstone Church! We’re so glad you’re here. Whether you’re a longtime member or a first-time visitor, we believe that everyone who walks through our doors is an important part of our community. Our church is a place where people from all walks of life can come together to worship, learn, and grow in their faith. We believe in the power of love, compassion, and service to make a positive impact on the world around us. So come as you are, and join us on this journey of faith. We can’t wait to get to know you!
During our Sunday meeting our desire is to worship God, to hear a preach emphasizing God’s word (the Bible), to encourage one another, and to have fellowship with one another. So typically you can find we spend some time singing songs in worship to God. We then listen to a preach on our current series. There may be opportunity to pray for one another in the meeting. And we begin and end the meeting with opportunity to catch up and fellowship with each other, with coffee, tea etc. available.
We do not have a strict dress code for our meetings, so have freedom to come as you feel comfortable. You can dress casually if you choose, even formally if you choose but it is up to you. Obviously public decency is expected but within that, is up to your comfort.
Our desire is for every person in the church to have the opportunity to belong to this loving community. As you feel ready to grow more relationally with people in the church, we would love to assist in the following ways:
- We offer a DNA course that gives you opportunity to find out more about us as a church, and gives us the opportunity to get to know you.
- We have Life Groups that meet during the week in peoples’ homes in several nearby suburbs. A Life Group is simply men, women and children in the church meeting together to build relationship, work through what has been preached, to care for each other and support one another in many ways.
- We have courses to help you grow as a Christian as you learn more, mature more and do more.
- We have many areas to serve in. This is a great way to meet people and to serve within the church.
- All of the elders at the church are accessible, so feel free to contact the church to chat to an elder who can assist you getting integrated.
We value family and value children as part of our community. They are part of the church now, not one day. Check out our Kids’ Ministry under our Ministry link on our home page for how we cater for each age group.
Our meetings generally run from 9am to 10:30am on a Sunday morning.
WELCOME VIDEO FROM MARCUS
- warm and inviting welcome message that expresses the church values and mission.
- Brief overview of the church history, beliefs, and values. This can help visitors understand what the church stands for and what they can expect.
- Next Steps: Offer clear and concise information about what visitors can do next, such as attending a service, joining a small group, or signing up for a newsletter.
For service times, location and direction, parking information please go to our “all sites” page to see specific information for every site.